- We, Us, Provider, Company - DVLATaxCheck
- You, Your, Client, Customer, User, Member, Visitor - Any person or entity accessing or using the services provided.
GeneralUse of the site & service:
It is a condition of this site's use that users agree that the site must not be used for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, outlined in these terms and conditions or by other applicable laws and regulations.
In using this site you indemnify dvlataxcheck.uk from any loss, damage or costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any legal obligation by you, your use or conduct using this site.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible for damages or losses incurred through the use of the services made available on this site.
We make no express or implied warranties (including but not limited to warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular use) with respect to the services we provide.
Neither we nor anyone else involved in the provision of service is liable to you or any third-party for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or non-use of services provided herein, whether or not such damages resulted from the negligence of us, even if we have been advised to the possibility of such damages.
Although we will not do so without good cause, we retain the right to close your account & delete any related data at our sole discretion.Stored information:
All information, mail messages and other data stored on the dvlataxcheck.uk computer system will be treated as private and solely the property of the Customer at all times and will not be duplicated, copied, reproduced or viewed publicly in any way except with express or implied permission of the Customer and/or for the purpose of dvlataxcheck.uk back up services and/or providing the Customer with the Services and/or for dvlataxcheck.uk internal purposes such as market research.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold DVLATaxCheck and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, dispute, or demand related to your use of the services, your violation of any of the provisions of this agreement, or from your placement or transmission of any materials or content onto our servers. Such liabilities may include, but are not limited to, those arising from the following:
- with respect to your business,
- infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights;
- defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity; or
- spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of the acceptable uses described herein or anti-spam policy;
- any damage or destruction to our equipment or to any other account holder, which damage is caused by or otherwise results from acts or omissions by you, your representative(s) or your designees;
- any personal injury or property damage arising out of your activities related to the services, unless such injury or property damage is caused solely by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct; and
- any other damage arising from your equipment or your business.